Monday, August 29, 2011

Hard

After talking with some friends at church today I realized that there are some things about having little ones in the house that I miss out on.  I miss that I don't get to show everyone pictures of just how cute they are, that I have to be secretive about parts of their lives (which I know is for the best), that I can't talk about them on my facebook and call them by name and that there is no certainty about anything.  It's also hard to hear some of the questions and comments people say and it's hard not to let it bother me.  

But even as I sit here at write out this blog and the baby is in my arms and the oldest is giggling at a movie I know that this is bigger than me.  We are able to be a part of something that is not the norm.  And though my family is different than most it's beautiful to us.  So trust me when I say they are super cute, the best kids ever and though we don't know what each day holds we love them as if they are here forever.  I wouldn't want it any other way!

No comments:

Post a Comment