Monday, August 29, 2011

Blessings

So last week was crazy at our house but there is one thing that made it worth it!  The encouragement and people checking in on us.  Over the years friends have come and gone, I've made mistakes and been on the end of mistakes being made but one thing rang through this week.  No matter what there are people in our lives who choose to do life with us,  all the hurt, the pain, the good times and bad times.

I am also grateful for a great agency.  It's been a huge blessing to know that Buckner is on our side.  I really feel that they look out for the best interest of each little one and their families.  Along with that they choose great people to be apart of the Buckner family.  We have been blessed to have such a great person in our lives now.  She is the foster mom of the middle two boys in the family we are currently fostering.  It's so nice to have someone who understands our fears, hurts, and joy!

And last, our oldest just loves school.  And I love that he loves school and I am looking forward to the day he can come home and tell me how his day was and can answer my questions.  It's hard that he can't really talk to us but the smile on his face says it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment