Monday, April 18, 2011

Getting Anxious

Update from Buckner
I called and talked with them this morning so all we have to do is wait until May 20.  Officially everything is completed as of this morning! :)  They wanted to start placing kiddos with us now but we are waiting until my long term sub position is finished because we don't want to have to pay for daycare for a month. 
So we ask for you to pray with us this month leading up to children being placed in our home for everyone that will be involved (bio parents, the court, CPS, Buckner, the children, our church and family) and for us!  We pray for restoration for the families and healing for the children. 

No comments:

Post a Comment